- How To Use
- Lightweight foam that locks our waves into a cast without weighing it down
- Includes Polyquaternium-16, which provides volume by adding lift at the roots. This creates space between the hair strands which enhances your waves shape and definition
- Adds a film over your hair strands which prevents it from becoming dehydrated
- Non-greasy, which will create a softer, shinier appearance
- Can be used on non-wash days to re-define waves
- Free of harsh ingredients (silicones, sulphates, parabens) which strip away your hairs vital natural oils and can cause scalp irritation and frizz.
- Vegan friendly
- Never tested on animals.
Apply to soaking wet hair. This will evenly distribute the product.
Flip your head upside down. Take the Merwave Cast Foam and rake it through gently. Then take small sections of your hair and scrunch them up towards your scalp. Squeeze slightly to get rid of excess moisture to help the drying process.
You then scrunch in a small quantity of Protect Gel to hold that definition in place. This lightweight gel won’t weigh your waves down unlike heavier gels. Simply diffuse or air dry as normal.
Aqua (Water), VP/VA Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-16, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance).
Curly Girl Approved.
Wavy Women's Best Friend
Strong enough to lock our waves into a cast. Lightweight enough not to weigh our waves down. Creates space between your hair strands which results in defined, bouncy waves.
Apply styling products to soaking wet hair. This ensures the product distributes evenly.