How To Detangle Your Hair
Detangling our hair is crucial to maintaining healthy hair. It makes your hair more manageable, which prevents breakages and improves styling. It also helps distribute your hairs natural oils whilst preventing knots and tangles.
Let's go back to basics to ensure you're detangling correctly. Here's my process...
1. Wash your hair
2. Then apply a generous amount of Merwave conditioner
3. Work conditioner through with your fingers. You can even leave it on for a couple of minutes to soak into your hair strands.
4. Using a gentle brush or wide tooth comb, start detangling at the bottom of your hair and work your way up. If you have a lot of hair you can section it.
5. Once your hair is detangled, test to make sure you can easily run your fingers through it. Your hair should feel and look slick like wet seaweed.
6. Leave on for a couple more minutes whilst your continue your shower, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Check out the video below to see this in action...